EGG AND SAUSAGE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
If you love your eggs and sausage (or bacon) for breakfast, and love the visual affect of eating a sandwich, then this is for you.
- Silicone Round Ring
- 2 Med Eggs
- 2 oz sausage, or two strips bacon
- 1/2 oz cheese
- 2 oz tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Form the sausage into a patty about 1/4" thick and cook to internal temperature of 155° F
- If you have the silicon rings, cook the eggs to desired doneness. If you do not have the rings, then fold the eggs over.
- Grill tomato slices 30 seconds per side
- Stack Egg, sausage, cheese, tomato, and egg. Stand back and admire and enjoy.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.