KETO BREAKFAST PIZZA
Fathead breakfast pizza is a nice change in your daily routine. Bacon, sausage, eggs, onions, mozzarella with a basil pesto kick. Very filling start
Fathead Pizza Crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 med egg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Italian seasoning optional, to taste
- pinch himalayan salt
- 2 strips bacon crumbled
- 2 oz breakfast sausage crumbled
- 2 oz mozzarella shredded
- 1 oz onions julienned
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 med eggs
Fathead Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in microwave bowl.
- Microwave in 20-30 second intervals, stir each time, until cheese is mixed thoroughly.
- Stir in dry ingredients until uniformed and smooth. If needed microwave for a few seconds to loosen cheese.
- Add the egg and knead, make sure dough is not too warm to cook the egg. Mix thoroughly and form into ball.
- Melt the butter, add garlic salt and Italian spices. Brush 2 pieces of parchment paper to help avoid sticking.
- Place dough between paper and roll out to 1/8 inch thickness. If desired, enough dough for two personal pizzas, then divide dough into two different dough balls.
- Once the dough is rolled out, brush the top with seasoned butter. Prick the dough with a fork to allow more uniformed baking. Keep them on the parchment paper and bake for about
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes until the dough is golden brown on the bottom and edges.
- Flip the dough over and add the toppings.
- When the fathead dough is flipped, apply some more butter seasoning. The spread out evenly the pesto.
- Add the cheese and then the protein. And bake for an additional 5-8 minutes. Meanwhile cook your eggs to top the pizza. Scrambled, sunny side, or over easy.
This is really great as leftovers, do not microwave thought. Uses the oven or better yet a toaster oven. The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.