This is a wonderful breakfast for left-over hamburgers from yesterdays cookout. This has everything, butter burger, avocados, egg, bacon, cheese and siracha mayo. Great morning starter for only 5.6 net carbs.
- 1/3 lb Ground beef, 80/20 works best
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 oz provolone cheese, or your choice
- 2 strips bacon, cook to desired wellness
- 1 tbsp siracha mayo
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 egg cook it your way
- seasoning to taste
- Mix the melted butter and season with the burger. Do not over work, will make the burger tough.
- Form in to ball and press to desired thickness. And place divot in center, will promote uniformed cooking.
- Grill your burgers over high heat. Whether using gas, charcoal, or an indoor grill pan, you want to make sure to grill your burgers over substantial heat to form that nice crust. Remember that a these burgers have butter melted in them. Watch flair ups with outdoor grills, pan cooking may be best.
- Avoid using your spatula to press down on your burgers while cooking. Why? Those flavorful juices are meant to stay inside the burgers–don’t waste all that flavor by pressing out the juices just to make your grill sizzle.
- Flip your burgers only one time–about 3 minutes on each side for medium rare plus. Keep in mind that eating burgers rare or even medium does carry certain health risks. For the purist, you can always grind your own meat at home.
- Allow you burger to rest to ensure uniformed heat and juice consistency.
- Add cheese to burger and melt. Top with your bacon, siracha mayo, avocado and egg.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.