7 Days Get Started
Get started with your Keto meal plan here!
If you struggle with eating too many carbs (or are unsure of how many calories you're consuming), this meal plan is for you. Each day you’ll be under 20 net carbs, so you are sure to get those ketones pumping. Here are your first two steps:
- Sign up for our 7 Days Get Started meal plan for a week's worth of meals, a detailed shopping list, and an allergy substitute guide
- Continue reading below for more information and email us with any questions!
Included in the 7 Day Recipe Booklet:
- A grocery list for the entire week
- A list of keto snacks you can easily buy online
- A list of substitutes for common food allergies & sensitivities
- Twenty-one recipes for your first week
Here are some helpful tips:
The Keto lifestyle is a return to unprocessed natural foods that are low-carb and high-fat. This beginner-friendly meal plan has quick recipes with the average combined prep and cook time right at 35 minutes.
Feeling a bit unsure still, follow these steps to ease your way into cooking more:
- Consider cutting out Breakfast: When starting off Keto, many people experience a loss in appetite. If you find yourself less hungry too, try cutting out a meal.
- Make Bigger Batches: cook multiple servings at once and save the extras for tomorrow.
- Freeze leftovers: Most of these recipes freeze super well! Maybe you won't have to cook every day after all.
- Stick to your favorites: Do you love the veggie omelet or the beef and broccoli? Make them all the time.
- Try Keto Snacks: Cooking all the time demands resources most of us don't have. Keep some boiled eggs, avocado, and cheese slices on hand.
Maybe Keto is NOT for You
The Keto lifestyle may rapidly change your body. Dramatic swings in blood sugar and blood pressure are among other side-effects that need special medical monitoring if you are:
- Taking medication for diabetes?
- Taking medication for blood pressure?
- Breastfeeding a baby?
Disclaimer: We are not medical professionals. While following the Keto lifestyle has improved our personal health, the instructions and content we provide is solely for general information and is NOT a substitute for medical advice.
This meal plan is designed for adults who believe consuming Keto foods might help them live better!
Remember: Stay Hydrated & Watch your Salt Intake
You need to stay hydrated! Make sure you are drinking plenty of water or sparkling water. Also, make sure you're getting enough salt. Low sodium levels are directly responsible for many Keto side-effects.
Success Is The Only Option!
Lose Weight Efficiently
Prepare for the appetite transformation of living the Keto lifestyle! You will overcome your sugar and starch cravings as your body burns through its fat for energy.
Fast Meals with Easy Recipes
Chef Patrick has selected his favorite keto recipes that require no more than 35 minutes of your time for both prepping and cooking.
No Calorie Counting
The beauty of the Keto meal plan is no longer having to fret over calories! Keep eating your favorite foods guilt-free. Chef Patrick included: bacon, cheese, steak and more!.
Why this Booklet is Different
This booklet comes with the support of an entire Facebook community who can help you stick with your Keto lifestyle.